Nineteen full-length graphic novels from Scholastic’s award-winning and bestselling library of kids’ graphic novels are now available across comiXology’s entire platform on iPhone, iPad, Android, Kindle Fire, Windows 8 and the Web.
Kids can now experience Scholastic’s Graphix line of titles through the power of comiXology’s Guided View™ reading technology. Parents who have an existing comiXology account can log into the Comics4Kids iPhone and iPad app to safely hand their device to their children, as only the kid-friendly purchases will be seen in the app, via comiXology’s “parent friendly sync” feature.
The launch titles are:
- The Baby-Sitters Club Graphix #1: Kristy’s Great Idea illustrated by Raina Telgemeier (based on the series by Ann M. Martin)
- The Baby-Sitters Club Graphix #2: The Truth About Stacey illustrated by Raina Telgemeier (based on the series by Ann M. Martin)
- Bad Island by Doug TenNapel
- Bird & Squirrel on the Run by James Burks
- Breaking Up: A Fashion High Graphic Novel by Aimee Friedman & Christine Norrie
- Cardboard by Doug TenNapel
- Ghostopolis by Doug TenNapel
- Goosebumps Graphix #1: Creepy Creatures by R.L. Stine and artists Gabriel Hernandez, Scott Morse, and Greg Ruth
- Goosebumps Graphix #2: Terror Trips by R.L. Stine and artists Jill Thompson, Jamie Tolagson, and Amy Kim Ganter
- Goosebumps Graphix #3: Scary Summer by R.L. Stine and artists Dean Haspiel, Kyle Baker, and Ted Naifeh
- Knights of the Lunch Table #1: The Dodgeball Chronicles by Frank Cammuso
- Knights of the Lunch Table #2: The Dragon Players by Frank Cammuso
- Knights of the Lunch Table #3: The Battling Bands by Frank Cammuso
- Magic Pickle Graphic Novel by Scott Morse
- Magic Pickle: VS. The Egg Poacher by Scott Morse
- Magic Pickle: and the Planet of the Grapes by Scott Morse
- Magic Pickle: and the Creature from the Black Legume by Scott Morse
- Magic Pickle: and the Garden of Evil by Scott Morse
- Queen Bee by Chynna Clugston
The Graphix imprint was launched by Scholastic in 2005 with color editions of Jeff Smith’s award-winning BONE series, and in collaboration with Cartoon books, all nine Bone titles can also be downloaded from the Graphix catalog on comiXology.
“The Scholastic Graphix line is such a welcome, wonderful addition to comiXology’s always expanding offerings of graphic novels,” said comiXology co-founder and CEO David Steinberger. “We’ve long been fans of what Scholastic is doing in the graphic novel space and I’m excited to offer their great, diverse titles to our fans across the globe.”
“We’re excited to have Scholastic’s Graphix line offered on comiXology,” said David Saylor, VP, Editorial Director, Graphix. “Now fans of our amazing authors and artists will have even more access to their words and stories.”
This debut of nineteen initial titles will be quickly followed by more of Graphix’s catalog, and fans will see new releases coming out simultaneously with print editions in the future.
With over 40,000 comics and graphic novels from more than 75 publishers, comiXology offers the widest selection of English language digital comics in the world. ComiXology’s availability across the iPhone, iPad, Android, Kindle Fire, Windows 8 and the Web makes it the best digital platform for newly interested, current and lapsed comic and graphic novel fans worldwide.