“Great work from a great artist.”
– David Lloyd Artist of Nigh Raven, V for Vendetta, Kickback.
“Razorjack is one of his best-kept secrets. If there’s any justice, this new collection should find the audience the story has always deserved.”
– Garth Ennis Writer of Preacher, Punisher, The Boys.
“…I’ve always thought Razorjack was a killer concept. A cosmic horror story of huge scope, breath-taking visuals and insane ambition: unique, wonderful, quintessential John Higgins.”
– Mike Carey Writer of Lucifer, X-Men, Hellblazer, Crossing Midnight.
“Razorjack is exactly the sort of thing I’ve been talking about; doing things new is the point. John Higgins is an innovative and driven artist, constantly looking for the next level, constantly expanding his capabilities.”
– Warren Ellis Writer of The Authority, Planetary, Nextwave, Global Frequency.
“John Higgins sickens me. He can write, pencil, ink and colour all seemingly effortlessly. Had he just perfomed neuro-surgery on a young child this morning too, I would not be at all surprised.”
– Mark Millar Writer of Wanted, The Ultimates, Civil War, Kick-Ass.